Planned Giving and Perpetual Care Options include:
- recurring donation to ElderDog Canada (monthly or quarterly)
- financial gift of care for a specific dog or dogs
- financial gift to support a special ElderDog project of your choosing
- bequest in your will to ensure the care and well-being of your canine companion in perpetuity
- bequest in your will to name ElderDog Canada as a beneficiary of your estate
- dedicated gift or legacy in memory or honour of a specific dog, human-canine relationship, or to commemorate the human-animal bond in general.
Gifts will be installed on the grounds of ElderDog Canada or at Place to Paws – the commemorative site for ElderDog Canada.
Ideas for gifts include:
- a bench, sculpture, mural, or water fountain
- a garden area, shade tree, or natural pond
- a paved walkway or trail and landscaping of surrounding area
- a walking trail bridge or boardwalk
- a billboard announcing ElderDog Canada and its service
- a specific building project
- artwork, furniture, or features for Place to Paws such as stained glass, doors, or seating
For more information about arranging for Planned Gifts & Perpetual Care through ElderDog Canada, please contact us.